Hello world. I am a passionate digital project manager, looking to expand my horizons and find a career with which to grow. I am a creative and organized individual, and I would like to contribute more to my next team than I get back. We grow together.
Relevant Digital Project Management Experience
SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER, MedTouch; BOSTON, MA: August 2015 – Present
- Manage million dollar digital web projects for hospitals and healthcare systems.
- Managed, launched, closed Sitecore implementations.
- Facilitated Sitecore and Proprietary Module Upgrades (consulted on others)
- Implemented multi-phase data imports, bill pay / donation implementations, chat systems, and more.
- Coordinated with client marketing, information technology, information systems, development, and C-level teams.
- Started as support manager and worked through multiple promotions to the role of Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Manage tough client relationships on inherited projects, coordinate with internal hospital IS&T, facilitated change orders and acceptance plans, and prioritize tasks (know what to prioritize and when to flag/delegate).
- Address live client needs, from triage, to escalation, to resource planning and management.
- Helped with transition from waterfall model to agile (scrum + kanban framework) models for both internal and client teams.
- Helped with transition from Fixed Scope models to Retainer and Time & Materials models internally.
WEB PROJECT MANAGER, Slocum Studio; DARTMOUTH, MA: August 2012– August 2015
- Managed B2B and B2C projects in a number of fields, from initial discovery, design, development, to completion/go-live of projects and follow-up, all while using online tools and software.
- Managed projects/clients included eCommerce Fuel and Wheaton College, among many others.
- Communicated among a team of designers, developers, stakeholders, and third parties to meet the needs and deadlines of projects and manage scope and timeline.
University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth; Dartmouth, MA — BS Marketing 2012
- Project Leader and Speaker in SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise)
- Led primary research report for New Bedford Department of Housing and Urban Development
- AACSB Accredited School
Project Management Methodologies – Waterfall, Agile (for product development — “Scrum” for client services — “AgencyAgile”)
Atlasssian products – JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Trello.
CMS – PHP (WordPress and Drupal), .NET (Sitecore), and various home-grown/proprietary CMS.
Software – Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Business + Analytics Suites. Project planning tools (MS Project, Workfront, Salesforce apps). Helpdesk tools (Basecamp/Freshdesk/JIRA)