Hello world. I am a passionate digital project manager, looking to expand my horizons and find a career with which to grow. I am a creative and organized individual, and I would like to contribute more to my next team than I get back. We grow together.
Relevant Digital Project Management Experience
PROJECT MANAGER, MedTouch; BOSTON, MA: August 2015 – Present
- Manage projects for hospitals and healthcare systems. My clients have included Henry Ford Health System, Edward-Elmhurst Health, MaineHealth, Rochester Regional Health System, UC Irvine Health, Mass. Eye and Ear, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and more.
- Oversee web projects and site upgrades for existing clients and moved my way up to a raise and responsibility over full site implementations, valued at over $1 million. Such activities have included:
- Managed the launch of Rochester Regional Health’s latest website
- Facilitated Sitecore Upgrades on over 3 client sites (consulted on others)
- Implemented multi-phase data imports, bill pay / donation implementations, chat systems, and more.
- Coordinated with client marketing, information technology, information systems, development, and C-level teams.
- Acknowledged as the best fit for digital project manager on company’s largest existing account and transitioned to the role mid-project.
- Manage tough client relationships on inherited projects, coordinate with internal hospital IS&T, facilitate change orders and acceptance plans, and prioritize tasks (know what to prioritize and when to flag/delegate).
- Address live client needs, from triage, to escalation, to resource planning and management.
- Helped with transition from agency waterfall project management to agile/scrum methodology.
WEB PROJECT MANAGER, Slocum Studio; DARTMOUTH, MA: August 2012– August 2015
- Managed B2B and B2C projects in a number of fields, from initial discovery, design, development, to completion/go-live of projects and follow-up, all while using online tools and software.
- Managed projects/clients included eCommerce Fuel and Wheaton College, among many others.
- Communicated among a team of designers, developers, stakeholders, and third parties to meet the needs and deadlines of projects and manage scope and timeline.
University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth; Dartmouth, MA — BS Marketing 2012
- Project Leader and Speaker in SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise)
- Lead primary research report for New Bedford Department of Housing and Urban Development
- AACSB Accredited School
Project Management Methodologies – Waterfall, Agile (for product development — “Scrum” for client services — “AgencyAgile”)
Atlasssian products – JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Trello.
CMS – PHP (WordPress and Drupal), .NET (Sitecore), and various home-grown/proprietary CMS.
Business Suites – Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Business and Analytics Suites.
Other softwares – Project planning (Workfront/Smartsheet/FinancialForce), helpdesk and communication (Basecamp/Freshdesk/JIRA)